micro: bit Breadboard
€17.95 /€14.83 excl. VAT
Out of stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description micro: bit Breadboard
The Micro: breadboard is a micro: bit-based expansion board specially designed for the STEM starter. It comes with a (400 tie-point) breadboard, on which you can directly build a circuit with all kinds of electronic components.
All IO ports are lead out in pin header and female header form, no soldering required, plug and play. The electronic parts can be used repeatedly, which significantly reduces the construction time of the circuit. The board has built-in AB buttons, PWR indicator and independent on / off switch, more ways to play, meanwhile much easier to use.
This micro: breadboard is especially suitable for building and debugging circuits. It can also be applied to the micro: bit based applications such as light control lamp, smart doorbell, temperature alarm, etc.
Features micro: bit Breadboard
- Electronic components can be used repeatedly without soldering.
- IO ports are led out in pin header and female header form, easy to use.
- Support for visual programming, mind + and python.
- Micro USB 5V power interface.
Specifications micro: bit Breadboard
- Operating voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Digital output voltage: 0V / 3.3V
- Analog Output Voltage: 0 ~ 3.3V DC
- Pin Header and Female Header Connector
- micro: bit interface × 19 (P0 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20)
- Power supply interface × 4
- GND port × 4
- 3,23 * 2,17 "Breadboard (Medium) × 1
- PWR indicator × 1
- Built-in button (A / B) × 2
- Size: 16,2 x 7,2cm / 6,38 x 2,83 ''
- Mounting hole size: M3 screw hole