Micro: Maqueen Micro: bit Educational Programming Robot Platform
€34.95 /€28.88 excl. VAT
26 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Note: micro: bitboard and batteries are not included.
- Support for Makecode, later supports Scratch and python.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- Full metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lighting, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc ... fully equipped, highly expandable.
- Exclusive custom POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Power supply voltage: 3.5V ~ 5V DC (Three AAA batteries or 3.6V ~ 3.7V lithium battery)
- Infrared grayscale sensor (high-low level) x 2
- Buzzer x 1
- Infrared receiver (NEC decoder) x 1
- LED lighting (high-low level control) x 2
- RGB ambient light (16 million colors) x 4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic Interface (5V) x 1
- IIC interface (3,3 V) x 1
- Gravity extension interfaces (P1, P2) x 2
- N20 All-metal gear motor x 2
- Motor reduction ratio: 1: 150
- Maximum rotation speed: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM motor drive
- Bracket and protective cover Extension M3 screw hole x 6
- Programming method: Makecode graphic programming, Mind graphic programming (based on Scratch 3.0)
- Size: 81mm x 85mm x 44mm
- Weight: grams 75,55