micro: bit Mini Piano Module with I2C Interface
€18,79 /€15,66 excl. VAT
Out of stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Want to turn your Micro: bit into an instrument? This is possible with this piano module. There is an interface for you to connect with your Micro: bit, the four RGB LEDs will make your board colorful. This piano module has capacitive touch chip that leads to 13 touch keys to simulate your piano keys, you can play your favorite music.
- 4 RGB LEDs, controlled by only one signal pin.
- Extension of the SPI, GPIO interfaces from Micro: bit that make it easier to use.
- There is a buzzer on the board.
- Touch chip: TTP229
- RGB LED: WS2812B
- LED color: 16777216 colors
- Size: 85mm x 56mm
- Working voltage: 3.3v
- VCC: power (3,3V input)
- GND: GND
- P0: control pin of buzzer (related to the P0 pin of micro: bit)
- P1: control pin of LED (related to the P1 pin of micro: bit)
- SCL: touch buttons control pin, I2C clock
- SDA: control pin touch keys, I2C data