micro: bit RGB LED expansion board
€14,95 /€12,36 excl. VAT
Out of stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description RGB LED expansion board
This board can be a cool clock, timer, lucky turntable game, wearable ornament and interactive colored pendant.
With a micro: bit motherboard, this circular expansion board with 24 RGB LEDs turns into a beautiful piece for the maker. You can turn it into a '' tomato timer '' via the built-in buzzer, and turn it into a colorful music spectrometer via the built-in microphone; There are two external ports P0, P1 in reserve, so you can get more ways to play by connecting a large number of boson and gravity sensors. With different paper cuts and acrylic paint, you can put on a variety of new clothes for the expansion board. For example, put a red Chinese knot for it during Chinese New Year or put the snow or Christmas tree for it during Christmas.
Features micro: bit RGB LED expansion board
- Support USB interface power supply and direct use of power bank power or USB computer power supply.
- Support PH2.0 interface power supply and the battery box or lithium battery power supply are both OK.
- 24 RGB single line lamps, mix 16 million colors freely
- Makecode graphical programming
- Built-in microphone and buzzer
- Implemented P0 and P1 interfaces, and distribute with the connector, support the boson extension modules.
- Ultra-thin volume, more suitable for portable and tape applications.
Specifications micro: bit RGB LED expansion board
- Supply voltage: 3,5 ~ 5V
- WS2812 Single line RGB LEDs x 24
- Buzzer on board x 1
- Built-in microphone x 1
- Number of interfaces: IO extension card (P0, P1) x2, PH2.0 power interface x1, USB power interface x1