Mini push button
€0,12 /€0,12 excl. VAT
844 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Mini push button
The mini push button is one of the most commonly used components. You can find them in almost all devices. Due to their small size, they are ideal to use in your project. These momentary buttons are rated up to 50 mA. The mini push button is a small and inexpensive single-pole single-pole switch (SPST) that can be soldered to a printed circuit board. The button is also widely used as a reset button, this push button closes a circuit when you press it.
This switch has four terminals A, B, C and D. A and D are connected together and B and C are also connected together. When the switch is pressed, all terminals (A, B, C, D) are connected together. You can use a multimeter in continuity mode to see which pins are connected.
Features Mini push button
- small size switch (6 mm x 6 mm)
- snap-in type switch
- perfect to be soldered onto a prototyping board
- can be used as a reset switch
- input voltage: min. 1 V max. 12 V
- input current: min.10 uA max. 50 mA
- operating temperature: −25 ° C to + 70 ° C
- displacement: 0,25 mm
- number of pin: 4