Mono amplifier V3 pre-built – Kitronik
€5,26 /€4,38 excl. VAT
5 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Mono amplifier V3 pre-built - Kitronik
This is the 3rd & pre-built version of Kitronik's popular Mono amplifier. It can be used with almost all stereo equipment, including MP3 players.
The amplifier uses an NCP2890 audio amplifier IC. This is mounted on the underside of the board. It can provide 1,0W power. The NCP2890 is an audio power amplifier designed for portable communications equipment applications. Such as applications for mobile phones and PDAs. The IC also features a built-in "pop & click" suppression at startup and a closed noise protection circuit.
The kit is supplied ready-to-use. It comes with a pre-wired jack cable, an 8 ohm resistor, 66mm speaker and an AA battery holder† It works with voltages between 2,2V and 5,5V.
You only need to solder the jack cable, speaker and battery holder to the board.
Features Mono amplifier pre-built
- The pre-built kit allows you to focus on product design rather than assembly.
- Works with all stereo equipment, including computers, phones and tablets that can accept the jack cable.
Contents Mono amplifier
- 1x 3,5mm mono jack cable, 50cm length
- 1x 8 ohm 66mm speaker
- 1x AA battery holder with wire
- 1x pre-built mono amplifier
Additional supplies Mono amplifier kit
- 2 x AA batteries
- Soldering Iron & Tin
- Wire blink
- wire stripper