Panel Mount 100K potentiometer (Breadboard friendly)
€0,95 /€0,79 excl. VAT
9 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Panel Mount 100K potentiometer
This potentiometer is a two-in-one, it fits well in a breadboard or on a panel. It is a fairly standard linear 100K ohm potentiometer, with a grip shaft. It is smooth and easy to turn, but it is not so loose that it shifts by itself. Because the legs are 5,08mm apart, the pot meter is easy to connect to breadboard or perfboard stitches. Once you are done with prototyping, you can plug it into a hole in your project housing. You can fix it with the nut and washer.
- 100K Ohm Linear
- dimensions: ø16.5 x 9mm
- Shaft diameter: ø6mm Length
- shaft: 20mm
- Pin spacing: 5,08mm