Panel Mount 1K Potentiometer (Breadboard friendly)
€0,79 /€0,79 excl. VAT
52 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Panel Mount 1K potentiometer
This potentiometer is a two-in-one, it fits well in a breadboard or on a panel. It's a pretty standard linear 1K ohm potentiometer, with a grip shaft. It's smooth and easy to turn, but it's not so loose that it shifts on its own. Because the legs are 5,08 mm apart, the potentiometer can easily be connected to a breadboard or perfectboard stiches. Once you're done prototyping, you can plug it into a hole in your project enclosure. You can fasten it with the nut and washer.
- 1K Ohm Linear
- dimensions: ø16.5 x 9mm
- Shaft diameter: ø6mm Length
- shaft: 20mm
- Pin spacing: 5,08mm