Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Kit V2
€35,50 /€35,50 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Kit V2
The DFRobot Gravity: Analog pH Meter V2 is designed to measure the pH of a solution. With the sensor you can display the acidity or alkalinity. It is often used in applications such as: Aquaponics, aquaculture, environmental testing. This is the V2 version and is therefore improved compared to the V1. User experience and precision have been significantly improved. The built-in voltage regulator chip supports the wide 3,3 ~ 5,5V supply voltage. It is compatible with 5V and 3,3V main control board. The output signal is hardware filtered and has a low jitter. The software library uses the two-point calibration method. It can automatically identify two standard buffer solutions (4.0 and 7.0).
With this product in combination with, for example, an Arduino and the software library, you can quickly make a pH meter. You don't have to solder anything thanks to DFRobot's Gravity interface.
The pH is a value that measures the acidity or alkalinity of the solution. It is also referred to as the hydrogen ion concentration index. The pH is a scale of hydrogen ion activity in solution. pH is used in applications such as medicine, chemistry and agriculture. Usually pH is a number between 0 and 14. Under standard thermodynamic conditions the pH is 7. This means that the solution is neutral. At a lower pH than 7 it is acidic. At a higher pH than 7 it is alkaline.
Points of attention:
1. The BNC connector and signal conversion card must be kept dry and clean. Otherwise, this will affect the input impedance, resulting in an inaccurate measurement. If it is damp, it should be dried.
2. The signal conversion card cannot be placed directly on a wet or semiconductor surface. Otherwise, this will affect the input impedance, resulting in an inaccurate measurement. It is recommended to use the nylon pillar to fix the signal conversion board. Leave a certain distance between the signal conversion map and the surface.
3. The sensitive glass air bubble in the head of the pH probe should avoid contact with the hard material. Any damage or scratch will cause the electrode to fail.
4. After completing the measurement, disconnect the pH probe from the signal conversion plate. The pH probe should not be connected to the signal conversion board without power for extended periods of time.
Features Analogue pH Sensor / Meter Kit V2
- 3.3 ~ 5.5V wide voltage input
- Hardware filtered output signal, low jitter
- Gravity connector and BNC connector, plug and play, no welding
- Software library supports two-point calibration and automatically identifies the standard buffer solution
- Uniform size and connector, useful for mechanical structure design
Specifications Analogue pH Sensor / Meter Kit V2
Signal conversion card (transmitter) V2
- Supply voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 3.0V
- Probe connection: BNC
- Signal connector: PH2.0-3P
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 0,1 @ 25 ℃
- Size: 42mm * 32mm / 1,66 * 1,26in
- Probe Type: Laboratory Quality
- Detection range: 0 ~ 14
- Temperature range: 5 ~ 60 ° C
- Zero point: 7 ± 0,5
- Response time: <2min
- Internal resistance: <250MΩ
- Probe lifetime:> 0,5 years (depending on frequency of use)
- Cable length: 100cm
The kit includes
- pH probe (laboratory quality) x1
- pH signal conversion board x1
- Gravity analog sensor cable x1
- pH standard buffer solution 4,0 x2
- pH standard buffer solution 7,0 x2
- Waterproof gasket x2
- Screw cap for BNC connector x1
- M3 * 10 nylon pillar x4
- M3 * 5 screws x8