Phoscon ConBee II – Zigbee Gateway
€39,95 /€33,02 excl. VAT
29 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Phoscon ConBee II - Zigbee Gateway
This is the ConBee II from Phoscon. It is a universal USB Zigbee gateway. The ConBee II works with a wide range of lamps, switches and sensors. Some brands that are supported are: Philips Hue, IKEA TRÅDFRI, Xiaomi Aqara, OSRAM SMART+.
The ConBee II provides local control of devices. No internet or cloud registration is required. Data such as the state of lamps, sensors & switches remain in the local network.
It offers a signal range of approx. 30m in buildings and approx. 200m in unobstructed line of sight. Thanks to its power amplifier, the ConBee II has an excellent range. This lets the signal pass through 2-3 rooms or floors, depending on the construction type.
The ConBee II is ideal in combination with mini computers. This is how it works with the Raspberry Pi, Intel NUC, but also with PCs and laptops. Using the Phoscon App backup function it is possible to transfer a Zigbee installation to a new system. For example, you can migrate an existing setup from a Raspberry Pi to a more powerful Intel NUC.
Features ConBee II
- Microcontroller: ATSAMR21B18 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Rated voltage: DC 5,0 V
- Transmission power: max. 10 mW
- Signal range: 200 m in free line of sight
- Signal range: 30 m in buildings
- Radio Frequency: 2,4GHz
- Radio standard: IEEE 820.15.4 / Zigbee 3.0
- Flash memory: 256 kByte
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7/10, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi OS, Docker
- Dimensions: 60mm×18mm×9mm
|RPI ACCE Type|