Phoscon RaspBee II – Zigbee Gateway
€40,95 /€33,84 excl. VAT
67 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Phoscon RaspBee II - Zigbee Gateway
This is the RaspBee II from Phoscon. It's a universal Raspberry Pi Zigbee gateway. The RaspBee II works with a wide variety of lamps, switches and sensors. Some brands that are supported are: Philips Hue, IKEA TRÅDFRI, Xiaomi Aqara, OSRAM SMART+.
This module has a built-in RTC (Real Time Clock). As a result, the system time is still correct after a power or internet failure.
The RaspBee II provides local control of devices. No internet or cloud registration is required. Data such as the state of lamps, sensors & switches remain in the local network.
It offers a signal range of approx. 30m in buildings and approx. 200m in unobstructed line of sight. Thanks to its power amplifier, the RaspBee II has an excellent range. This lets the signal pass through 2-3 rooms or floors, depending on the construction type.
The board is especially for the Raspberry Pi designed. Its small form factor allows it to fit in standard Raspberry Pienclosures.
Features RaspBee II
- Microcontroller: ATSAMR21B18 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Rated voltage: DC 5,0 V
- Transmission power: max. 10 mW
- Signal range: 200 m in free line of sight
- Signal range: 30 m in buildings
- Radio Frequency: 2,4GHz
- Radio standard: IEEE 820.15.4 / Zigbee 3.0
- Flash memory: 256 kByte
- RTC battery type: 337/SR416SW
- Battery life: min. 2 years
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Operating systems: Raspberry Pi OS, Docker
- Dimensions: 30mm×18mm×10mm
|RPI ACCE Type|