QTR-8A reflection sensor row
€10.95 /€9.05 excl. VAT
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description QTR-8A reflection sensor row
The QTR-8A reflection sensor row has been developed for use as a line sensor. However, the sensor can also be used as a general purpose proximity or reflection sensor. The module contains 8 IR emitter and receiver pairs (phototransistor). These are evenly distributed over the plate. The outputs are all independent. The LEDs are paired to cut power consumption in half. If you don't need all 8 sensors, you can break the module in two. There is a perforated line on the sign, here you can break it off. You then keep one part with 6 sensors and one part with 2 sensors. Both of these signs can be used.
- Dimensions: 75x13x3mm (without headers)
- Operating voltage: 3,3-5,0 V.
- Supply current: 100 mA
- Output format: 8 analog voltages
- Output voltage range: 0 V to supplied voltage
- Optimal detection distance: 3 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 6 mm
- Weight without headers: 3,09 g