Quad DC Motor Driver Shield
€16,95 /€14,01 excl. VAT
Out of stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The Quad motor shield can control up to four C-motors simultaneously. The shield supports PWM speed control and polarity control. The driver shield contains two TB6612FNG motor driver chips. The module contains a built-in low voltage detection circuit and thermal cut-off protection circuit, which is safe and reliable. This module is suitable for DIY projects.
- VM Motor Power Supply: 2.5V ~ 13.5V
- VCC Logic Power Supply: 2.7 ~ 5.5 V.
- Output Current: 1.2A continuous current (per channel)
- Start / Peak Current: 2A (continuous pulse) / 3.2A (single pulse)
- Arduino Control Port: Digital pins 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12
- Working Temperature: -20~85℃
- Dimensions: 53mm x 52mm / 2.09 x 2.05 '
- Weight: 24g