Raspberry Pi 4 model B Bulk deal 5 pieces
€226,57 excl. VAT/
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Raspberry Pi 4
De Raspberry Pi 4 model B is the latest board from Raspberry Pi.
Although the Pi 4 is similar to the previous model, some very important upgrades have been made.
One of the most important parts in the Raspberry Pi 4 is the Broadcom BCM2711 SoC. It consists of four 1,5GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU cores and should offer a nice performance boost over the Cortex-A53 CPU in the Raspberry Pi 3 (it's up to three times faster).
It is now also possible for the first time to choose the amount of RAM.
Options are: 2 GB, 4 GB or even 8 GB RAM.
For reference, the Raspberry Pi 3 only came with 1GB of RAM, which is a bit on the lean side for normal use.
De Raspberry Pi 4 model B 8GB comes with 2 Micro HDMI connections to which you can each connect a 4K monitor.
Pay attention! The Raspberry Pi 4 gets very hot, we definitely recommend Heat sinks to use.
Characteristics Raspberry pi 4
- 40 pin GPIO
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- MicroSD Slot
- 2 x Micro HDMI connector for 4K video
- 4-pole jack connector for stereo output and composite video
- USB C power connector
- CSI port
- DSI port
Specifications Raspberry pi 4
- Processor: Broadcom 2711, Cortex-A-72, 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Bluetooth connection: 5, BLE
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11.b / g / n / ac wireless LAN
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 3.0 True Gigabit Ethernet
- Multimedia: H.265, MPEG-4 decode (4kp60, 1080p60) H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C - 50 ° C
- 5V / 3A DC via USB-C (Minimum 2A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - In this way you need a separate HAT, it is introduced by the Raspberry Pi foundation
De Raspberry Pi 4 Bulk Deal includes
5X Raspberry Pi 4 (2 / 4 / 8 GR RAM)