Raspberry Pi Build HAT – LEGO® Education
€24,75 /€24,75 excl. VAT
72 in stock (can be backordered) | Expected delivery date 25-10-21Expected delivery date 25-10-21
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Raspberry Pi Build HAT - LEGO® Education
De Raspberry Pi Build HAT is an expansion board designed by LEGO® and Raspberry Pi. The HAT connects to the 40-pin GPIO header of the Raspberry Pi. When this is successful, you can easily connect LEGO® Education products. Such as LEGO® TechnicTM motors and sensors, but also products from the SPIKE range.
The HAT offers 4 LEGO® connectors. The Build HAT fits all Raspberry Pi computers with a 40-pin GPIO header. It even fits the Raspberry Pi 400, you do need a GPIO extension cable for this. Because you can use the LEGO® parts with the Raspberry Pi you can easily control them via Python. In addition, you can also standard Raspberry Pi add accessories such as a camera module. The Build HAT power supply is available separately. This power supply is designed to support both the Build HAT and the Raspberry Pi to provide power.
Features Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi Build HAT
- Controls up to 4 LEGO® TechnicTM motors and sensors included in the SPIKETM portfolio
- Easy-to-use Python library to control your LEGO® TechnicTM devices
- Fits any Raspberry Picomputer with a 40-pin GPIO header
- Onboard RP2040 microcontroller manages low level control of LEGO® TechnicTM devices
- External 8V PSU available separately for both Build HAT and Raspberry Pi
|RPI ACCE Type|