Raspberry Pi HQ Camera – 12.3MP
€59,95 /€49,55 excl. VAT
87 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Raspberry Pi HQ Camera - 12.3MP
De Raspberry Pi HQ (High Quality) camera is an accessory of the Raspberry Pi foundation. It offers a high resolution of 12 megapixels. The camera also offers high performance in low light conditions. This camera module works with interchangeable lenses with C- and CS-mount. Other lenses are also possible with third-party adapters.
The High Quality Camera offers an alternative to the Camera Board V2. It is ideal for industrial applications such as security cameras which may require high image quality and integration with specialized lenses.
It is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards with a camera connection.
Specifications Raspberry Pi HQ Camera
- Sony IMX477R stacked illuminated sensor, 12,3 megapixels, 7,9 mm sensor diagonal, 1,55 µm × 1,55 µm pixel size
- Output: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: adjustable (12,5mm–22,4mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod Mount: 1/4"-20"