€4.95 /€4.09 excl. VAT
41 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Rotary encoder
The Rotary Encoder Module for Arduino, is an incremental electromechanical device that converts the angular position or movement of the axis into digital code. The output of incremental encoders provides information about the axis movement, which is usually further processed in Arduino / controllers / processor to information such as speed, distance and position.
- Model: KY-040
- Type: incremental encoder
- Cycles per revolution (CPR): 20
- Working voltage: 0 - 5V
- Material: PCB + brass
- Dimensions: 32 x 19 x 30 mm