Solar energy manager 5V
€9,95 /€8,22 excl. VAT
4 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Solar energy manager
De DFRobot solar energy manager is designed for IoT and green energy projects. It offers safe and highly efficient built-in solar energy management modules. The module is suitable for makers and application developers.
The solar energy manager 5V is a small power and high efficiency solar energy management module. It is designed for 5V solar panels and has MPPT function. MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracking. This maximizes the efficiency of the solar panel. The module can supply 900mA charging current to a 3,7V Li battery with USB charger. The ON / OFF adjustable DC-DC converter with 5V 1A output meet the needs of various applications. In addition, the module has various protection functions for the battery, solar panel and output. This significantly improves stability and security.
Features Solar energy manager
- Dimensions: 100x80x2,5 mm
- Typical voltage: 5,5 V.
- Typical current: 170mA
- Open circuit voltage: 8,2 V.
- Maximum charging voltage: 6,4 V.