Stereo amplifier kit- Kitronik
€7,68 /€6,40 excl. VAT
5 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Stereo amplifier kit- Kitronik
This is Kitronik's stereo amplifier kit. It can be used with almost all stereo equipment, including MP3 players.
The amplifier uses a NJM2073D audio amplifier IC. It can output 1W per channel. The kit comes with two speakers and a pre-wired 3,5mm jack cable.
It runs on a 9V battery (not included), but you could also use a 12V wall adapter.
Features Stereo amplifier kit
- Works with all stereo equipment, including computers, phones and tablets that can accept a jack cable.
- 1W per channel
- Ideal for learning to solder.
- Ideal for learning to work with electronics.
Contents Stereo amplifier kit
- 1x NJM2073D stereo amplifier IC
- 1x 8 Pin IC Holder
- 2x 10K resistors
- 2x 4.7R resistors
- 2x 100K resistors
- 2x ceramic capacitor, 50V, 100nF
- 2x electrolytic capacitors, 16V, 470uF
- 2x electrolytic capacitors, 25V, 100uF
- 1x electrolytic capacitor, 16V, 10uF
- 1x stereo amplifier cable
- 1x PP3 battery clamp cable (heavy duty)
- 2x 8 Ohm 66mm speakers
- 1m figure 8 speaker cable 2x (7x0,18 mm)
- 1x Stereo amplifier circuit board
Additional supplies Mono amplifier kit
- 1X 9V battery or 12V wall adapter with 2,1m DC jack
- Soldering Iron & Tin
- Wire blink
- wire stripper