SX1278 LoRa Module 433M 10KM Ra-02
€12,35 /€10,29 excl. VAT
3 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The Ra-02 is a wireless transmission module based on the SX1278 wireless transceiver from SEMTECH.
It uses advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10.000 meters.
It has strong anti-jamming capability and has the function of air wake-up Consumption.
The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for wide range communication with spread spectrum.
The SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with an output power of +20 dBm and a long transmission distance and high reliability.
At the same time, LoRa ™ modulation technology, compared to traditional modulation technology, has clear advantages in blocking and selection, solving the problem that traditional design cannot simultaneously take into account distance, interference and power consumption.
The module is particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
- LoRa ™ Spread Spectrum modulation technology
- Constant RF output power at voltage change from + 20dBm-100mW
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and ALSO modulation modes
- Automatic detection of RF signals, CAD mode and AFC at very high speed
- Package engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small double row stamp printing package with stamping holes
- Shielded housing
- Jump Antenna
- Communication distance: 15 km
- Sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Programmable bit rates: up to 300 kbps
- RSSI dynamic range: 127dB
- Wireless frequency: 433 MHz
- Working voltage: 1.8-3.7V
- Working temperature: -40- + 80 ℃
Wiki & links