SX1278 LoRa Module 433M 10KM
€6,57 /€6,57 excl. VAT
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
This LoRa 433MHz module is designed by AI-THINKER, and is based on the SX1278 chip.
The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for wide range communication with spread spectrum.
It has a low power consumption.
Thanks to SEMTECH's patented LoRa ™ modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with an output power of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability.
At the same time, LoRa ™ modulation technology in anti-blocking and selection, compared to traditional modulation technology, also has clear advantages, because the traditional design does not take into account the distance, interference and power consumption.
- LoRa ™ modulation technology
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output versus V supply
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rates up to 300 kbps
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and ALSO modulation modes
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range
- Automatic detection of RF signals, CAD mode and AFC at very high speed
- Package engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small double row stamp printing package with stamping holes
- Shielded housing
- Jump Antenna
- Automated meter reading.
- Home and building automation.
- Wireless alarm and security systems.
- Industrial monitoring and control.
- Long distance irrigation systems.
- SX1278 LoRa Module 433M 10KM x1
- Antenna x 1
Wiki & links