TF Mini LiDAR (ToF) Laser Distance Sensor
€38,80 /€38,80 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description TF Mini LiDAR (ToF) Laser Distance Sensor
The TF Mini LiDAR is a unidirectional laser rangefinder based on time-of-flight (ToF) technology.
It consists of special optical and electronic devices, which integrates adaptive algorithm for indoor and outdoor applications.
The sensor is small but still delivers high distance measurement performance.
The laser sensor can be used as a distance measuring instrument to detect its distance from obstacles. It can also be used as a robot eye; it provides distance information for robot avoidance and route selection. It supports system automation in various machine control scenarios. Due to its small size, light weight and low power consumption, it is also suitable for quadcopters with altimeters and terrain tracking.
The maximum detection distance of TF Mini is 12 meters. TF Mini also supports 100Hz sampling resolution, within 6 meters, the accuracy is within 4cm, 6 ~ 12 meters, accuracy within 6cm. FOV of 2,3 degrees. The anti-interference is strong and can work in outdoor light; the total weight is 4,7 g.
TF Mini LiDAR adopts UART (TTL) communication interface, can be supplied by standard 5V, and the average power consumption is 0.6w. It can be compatible with various Arduino controllers. The DFRobot Gravity IO Expansion Shield allows the Arduino to be connected directly without additional wiring.
- The product may be invalid when examining objects with high reflectivity, such as mirrors and smooth tiles.
- If there are transparent objects, such as glass and water, between the product and the tested object, it may become invalid.
- Do not touch the circuit board with bare hands. If necessary, wear an electrostatic wrist strap or anti-static gloves.
- Voltage range: 4,5V-6V
- Communication interface: UART (TTL)
- Working range: 0.3m-12m (indoor)
- The maximum range of reflectivity 10%: 5m
- Average power: 0,6 W.
- Acceptance angle: 2,3 °
- Minimum resolution: 5 mm
- Refresh frequency: 100Hz
- Ranging Accuracy: 1% (<6m), 2% (6 ~ 12m)
- Varying unit: mm
- Tire: 850nm
- Size: 42mm x15mm x16mm
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C ~ 75 ° C
- Anti-light environment: 70Klux
- Weight: 4,7 g