Timer Project Kit – Kitronik
€7,95 /€6,57 excl. VAT
5 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Timer Project Kit - Kitronik
This is the Timer project kit from Kitronik. It uses a dual 555 timer. When you press the button, it will start counting down and an LED light will be on. When the timer is over, the buzzer will make a sound. The duration of the timer and buzzer can be set using the potentiometers. This allows you to use the board as an egg alarm clock or game timer. The maximum time is 200 seconds for the countdown and 10 seconds for the buzzer.
Features Timer Project Kit
- Adjustable delay and buzzer sound.
- Maximum time: 200 seconds.
- Maximum buzzer time: 10 seconds.
- Ideal for learning to solder.
- Ideal for learning to work with electronics.
Contents Timer Project Kit
- 1x PP3 battery clamp cable (heavy duty)
- 1x 4xAA battery holder with clip
- 1x Miniature DPDT Slide Switch
- 1x miniature button to make switch, red
- 1x NE556 Dual Timer IC
- 1x IC socket 14 pin
- 1x piezo buzzer (with drive)
- 3x capacitor, ceramic, 50V, 10nF
- 2x 100uF Cap Low Leakage
- 2x 10KΩ resistor
- 1x 1MΩ resistor
- 1x 330Ω resistor
- 1x PCB trimmer 100k POT
- 1x PCB trimmer 1M POT
- 1x red 5mm diffused LED - 275mCd
- 1x Timer Project Kit Circuit Board
Additional Supplies Timer Project Kit
- 4X AA battery
- Soldering Iron & Tin