Gravity: Analog Turbidity Sensor for Arduino
€10,29 /€10,29 excl. VAT
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Gravity: Analog Turbidity Sensor for Arduino
The turbidity sensor for Arduino detects the water quality. He does this by measuring the level of turbidity. The sensor is capable of detecting suspended solids in water by measuring light transmission and scattering percentage. This changes with the amount of suspended solids (TSS) in the water.
As the TTS increases, the liquid turbidity level increases. You can also check the liquid sensor selection guide to get more familiar with the sensor.
The sensor has both analog and digital signal output. You can select the mode according to the MCU as the threshold value in digital mode is adjustable.
This type of sensor can be used for:
- Rivers and streams
- Wastewater and effluent measurements
- Sediment transport research and laboratory measurements
Specifications Analog Turbidity Sensor
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Operating current: 40mA (max)
- Response time: <500ms
- Insulation resistance: 100m (min)
- Output method: analog
- Analog output: 0-4.5V
- Digital output: high/low level signal (you can adjust the threshold by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: 5 ~ 90
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 90
- Weight: 30 g
- Adapter Dimensions: 38mm*28mm*10mm
The Analog Turbidity Sensor includes
- Turbidity Sensor Adapter X1
- Turbidity Sensor Probe X1
- Turbidity Sensor Cable X1
- Gravity Analog Sensor Cable X1