USB to TTL (Serial) Converter – CH340G
€2,95 /€2,44 excl. VAT
6 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description USB to TTL (Serial) Converter - CH340G
This is a CH340G USB to TTL (Serial) Converter. This converter is based on the CH340G USB to Serial TTL Converter chip. The module can be used for 3,3V logic signals. By means of the Jumper Cap you can switch to 5V. The adapter uses the CH340 serial IC to provide a low cost alternative to FTDI based modules. Although this adapter is cheaper, it does not lack any functionalities. After all drivers have been installed, the adapter will appear as a COM port on the computer. This makes it compatible with programs such as the Arduino IDE.
drivers: CLICK HERE
Specifications USB to TTL (Serial) Converter - CH340G
- IC chip: CH340G
- Dimensions: 54×18×8mm
- Built-in USB to TTL transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to an MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V power, work with 3.3V and 5V target device.
- The mini module is specially designed for STC download and Arduino Pro supports all series of STC
- Microcomputer with cold start button
- Supports Win7 / Vista / Mac / Linux (32 bit / 64 bit system)
- USB to TTL Conversion Board Used for STC Microcontroller Download DVD/Hard Disk/Router/GPS Upgrade
- For STC download: SCM must be minimum system and external crystal oscillator