8 Channel Relay Module 10A
€16,49 /€16,49 excl. btw
18 op voorraad (kan nabesteld worden)
- Gratis verzending vanaf €74,95 NL. (€99,95 BE/DE)
- Voor 16:00 besteld = morgen in huis
- Express voor 11:00 besteld = vanavond in huis*
- 14 dagen gratis terugsturen*
- Ook af te halen bij ons in Leusden!
A Relay is a digital switch to control much higher voltages and currents than your normal Arduino boards does. When inputs a logic voltage, the relay will switch to allow current to flow or cutoff, depending on your wiring. A Relay usually consists of a coil, 1 common terminal, 1 normally closed terminal and one normally open terminal. When the coil is energized, the common terminal and the normally open terminal will have continuity.
Why do we want to use a relay and do we really need to? Anytime you want to switch on/off a device which draws more current or works with a high voltage, you'll need to use a relay, such as controlling headlights, parking lights, horns, etc
- Control Voltage: 5V DC
- Max Control Capacity:10A@250VAC or 10A@30VDC