LM35 Analog linear Temperature sensor
€5,95 /€4,92 excl. btw
- Gratis verzending vanaf €74,95 NL. (€99,95 BE/DE)
- Voor 16:00 besteld = morgen in huis
- Express voor 11:30 besteld = vanavond in huis*
- 14 dagen gratis terugsturen*
- Ook af te halen bij ons in Leusden!
A Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature.
The LM35 chip is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius with a sensitivity of 10mV per degree Celsius.
The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
Platinum resistance temperature used in the measurement of 800 degrees Celsius, while the thermal resistance and semiconductor temperature sensor suitable for measuring the temperature of 100-200 degrees or below, in which the application of a simple semiconductor temperature sensor has good linearity and high sensitivity.
The LM35 linear temperature sensor and sensor-specific expansion of Arduino board, in combination, can be very easy to achieve.
The LM35 linear temperature sensor pin definitions: (1) Output (2) complex (3) power.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play.
The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino.
As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Type: Analog
- Working Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Sensitivity: 10mV per degree Celcius
- Functional range: 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius
- Arduino LM35 Temperature Sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1