The Relay Shield v1.1 is an Arduino compatible smart module with 4 mechanical relays providing an easy way to control high voltage. The max switching power is 35VDC 70W for each channel. It can be directly controlled by Arduino/Crowduino through digital IOs with external 9V DC supply. Compared to the Relay shield1.0, the v1.1 version use 4 selector instead of those push buttons used on version1.0, to make it more convenient to control the relays manually.
Note: Please note that the pins on relay shield should not touch the USB connector of Arduino UNO when they are connected.
- Arduino,Crowduino, Arduino Mega compatible
- Automatic control and manual control
- 4 mechanical relays with photo-coupled circuit
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation
- Light weight
- Small form factor
- Voltage: 7~12V
- Current: 8~250mA
- Switching Voltage: Max 35V
- Switching Current : Max 2A
- Frequency Response: -1~1dB
- Switching Power: Max 70W
- Relay Life: > 100000
Placing 2 layers of electrical tape on the top of the Arduino’s usb connector will prevent the relay shield from making contact. Do not operate voltage more than 35V DC.
Wiki & External links