Arduino Student Kit
€61,94 /€61,94 excl. VAT
Available via backorder | +- 2 weeks
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Arduino Student Kit
Learn the basics of programming, coding and electronics. This includes current, voltage and digital logic. No prior knowledge or experience is necessary for this kit as the kit goes through everything step by step.
You get all the hardware and software needed for one person. This makes it ideal to use for distance teaching, homeschooling and self-education. There are step-by-step lessons, exercises and for a complete and in-depth experience, there is also additional content.
Lessons and projects can be stimulated according to individual skills, allowing them to learn from home at their own level. The kit can also be integrated into various subjects such as physics, chemistry and even history. In fact, there is enough content for an entire semester.
What does this kit contain?
- Access code to exclusive online content including learning guidance notes, step-by-step lessons and extra materials such as resources, invention spotlights and a digital logbook with solutions.
- 1 Arduino Uno
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Board mounting base
- 70 Solid core jumper wires
- 1 Multimeter
- 1 9V battery snap
- 1 9V battery
- 20 LEDs (5 red, 5 green, 5 yellow & 5 blue )
- 5 Resistors 560
- 5 Resistors 220
- 1 Breadboard 400 points
- 1 Resistor 1kΩ
- 1 Resistor 10kΩ
- 1 Small Servo motor
- 2 Potentiometers 10kΩ
- 2 knob potentiometers
- 2 Capacitors 100uF Solid core jumper wires
- 5 Push Buttons
- 1 Phototransistor
- 2 Resistors 4.7kΩ
- 1 Jumper wire black
- 1 Jumper wire red
- 1 Temperature sensor
- 1 Piezo
- 1 Jumper wire female to male red
- 1 Jumper wire female to male black
- 3 Nuts and Bolts