Timed Nightlight Project Kit – Kitronik
€4,92 /€4,92 excl. VAT
5 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Timed night light project kit - Kitronik
The color-changing LED on this kit turns on when it gets dark and stays on for a while.
This is an ideal night light and because the LED is only on for a short time, the batteries last longer than if it is on all night.
There is a trimmer on the board to adjust the light level. There is also a trimmer to set how long the LED should stay on. The maximum duration is approximately 30 minutes.
When the night light is set to 15 minutes and activated once per night, the batteries can last for 2 months.
Features Timed Night Light Project Kit
- Adjustable light level sensor.
- Adjustable light duration.
- Ideal for learning to solder.
- Ideal for learning to work with electronics.
Contents Timed Nightlight Project Kit
- 2x 10K resistor
- 2x 1M resistor
- 1x PCB trimmer 220K POT
- 1x PCB trimmer 10M POT
- 1x 47R resistor
- 1x miniature LDR
- 1x capacitor, electrolytic, 16V, 470uF
- 4x 2N7000 N Chanel FET
- 1x Color Changing 5mm Diffuse LED - 750mCd
- 1x PP3 battery clamp cable (heavy duty)
- 1x 3xAA battery cage with clip
- 1x PCB with timed night light kit
Additional Supplies Timed Nightlight Project Kit
- 3 x AA batteries
- Soldering Iron & Tin
- Wire blink
- wire stripper