Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB Starter Kit with Heatsink case + Fan
€129.95 /€107.40 excl. VAT
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Raspberry Pi 4B
8GB Starter Kit with Heatsink case + Fan
The Raspberry Pi 4 model B is the latest board from Raspberry Pi.
Although the Pi 4 is similar to the previous model, some very important upgrades have been made.
One of the most important parts in the Raspberry Pi 4 is the Broadcom BCM2711 SoC. This consists of four 1,5GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU cores and should provide a nice performance boost over the Cortex-A53 CPU in the Raspberry Pi 3 (it's up to three times faster).
It is now also possible for the first time to choose the amount of RAM.
Options are: 2 GB , 4 GB or even 8 GB of RAM.
For reference, the Raspberry Pi 3 only came with 1 GB of RAM, which is a bit on the lean side for normal use.
The Pi 4 now comes with 2 Micro HDMI connections to which you can connect a 4K monitor.
The starter kit contains
- Raspberry Pi 4 8GB
- 16GB Micro SD Card with Raspbian Sandisk
- Heatsink housing with fan
- Power supply with switch
- HDMI to Micro cable 1,8 meters (1 piece)
Pay attention! you still need a monitor, keyboard and mouse.