Raspberry Pi Relay Board
€24,54 /€20,62 excl. VAT
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Raspberry Pi Relay Board
The RPI reality board is designed for you Raspberry Pi. This board gives your Pi the ability to control high voltage/current devices, easily making common household appliances intelligent.
Features Raspberry Pi Relay Board
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Piseries boards.
- High-quality relay, charges up to 5A 250V AC or 5A 30V DC.
- Photo coupling isolation, prevent interference by high voltage circuit.
- Built-in LEDs for indicating the relay status.
- Relay control jumper, allows the relays to be controlled by custom pins other than the standard pins.
- Comes with development resources, including examples in wiring Pi, WebioPi, shell, python and bcm2835.
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi.
- Relay screw terminal: for connecting target devices.
- Photo link: PC817.
- Relay indicator.
- LED on: relay NC is open, NO is closed.
- LED off: relay NC is closed, NO is open.
- Power indicator.
- Jumper for relay control.
- short the jumper: operate the relays standard I / Os used in the sample code.
- open the jumper: control the relays via custom I / Os via jumper wires.