Current meter ACS712 - 5A
€2,85 /€2,85 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Current meter ACS712 - 5A
You can easily measure consumption with the ACS712 current sensor. Detecting and controlling the flow is a requirement in many applications. Examples include: power protection circuits, battery chargers, switching power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable power sources, etc.
This ACS721 power module is based on the ACS712 sensor. The sensor can accurately detect AC or DC current.
The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A. The current power signal can be read through Arduino analog I / O port.
Specifications Current meter ACS712 - 5A
- Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-5A
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V DC
- Measure the current range: -5 ~ + 5A
- Sensitivity: 100mV / A
- Size: 32X13X13,5mm