Lora RFM95 IoT Board for RPI
€18,97 /€18,97 excl. VAT
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The Lora RFM95 IOT board for Raspberry Pi contains the RFM95 wireless transport module.
The module can achieve ultra-long distance transmission of data, that is, it can provide ultra long distance spread spectrum communication and high anti-interference.
It also has the function of sending data through the wall.
The wireless transmission module is mainly used in remote control, telemetry, remote communication equipment, robot control, wireless communication and so on.
The high anti-interference can give your project some degree of convenience.
- LoRaTM modem.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Compatible with I2C.
- Long distance.
- Automated meter reading.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Built-in bit synchronization for clock recovery.
- Working frequency: 915 MHZ @ RFM95
- Output power: 20 dBm
- Maximum emission current: 120mA
- Current: 12mA
- Sleep current 2ua
- Transfer rate: 300 kbps
- Power: 3.7-5 V.