NodeMcu lua WIFI Board ESP8266 CP2102 module
€8,17 /€8,17 excl. VAT
16 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description NodeMcu lua WIFI Board ESP8266 CP2102 module
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one Board.
Improve your development in the fastest way, combine with NodeMCU Firmware!
The R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL in place, greater power support.
the slim board can on a breadboard be placed.
You can do it board programming via the Arduino IDE.
Note: It is not necessary to install a driver for the CH341 (it has been replaced by CP2102), nor is it necessary to flash the firmware when you install it. board used for the first time. This is different from the R1 version.
A high quality USB cable is required for this board to give high power supply, otherwise it will become board not recognized.
The hardware documentation for the board can be found at nodemcu-devkit repo. You will also find schematics and the PCB layout designed with Altium Designer.
- Wi-Fi module - ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers - 2x 2.54 mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC and Power pins
- Misc - reset and flash buttons
- Power - 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions - 49 x 24,5 x 13mm
You will find the firmware source code and documentation on github, just as nodemcu-Flasher, a Windows utility to flash the firmware to a module.
There is also a separate tool called esptool which will flash your nodemcu from Linux. NodeMCU video tutorial below.
You can also watch a NodeMCU video tutorial.